Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MyFace?

So, the other day I'm sitting on the couch blog stalking or something equally productive on my laptop. My dad looks over at me and asks "Do you have a myface page?" Me and my sister look at each other and laugh. My dad is still confused and doesn't get the joke. He's very technologically savvy...obviously. I tried to explain the difference between Myspace and Facebook but it was kind of pointless. Anyway, thanks for the heads up on sexual predators online dad...you were only about ten years late with that lecture.
The real point of myface is that we (okay just me, my sister never got into that) are leaving the facebook/myspace world and conforming to the world of bloggers. Why? Facebook is dumb. It eats up hours of time with stupid quizzes, mafia wars, and farm game crap things. Status updates are ridiculous attempts at "mini" blogs and they just suck. So, here we are. Two twenty-something mormon females conforming to a new way to eat up hours of time (in a much classier, more entertaining way).

-K

P.S. Today was Columbus Day. The bank was closed, the post office was even closed, yet I still had School. Dumb. What's up with that?



"Today, I changed my language on facebook to English (UK). I still have no idea what changed except that I'm reading it in a British accent. MLIA."

{quote via papertissue}

No comments:

Post a Comment